Tuesday, April 10

The Tipping Point - Business Analytics Solutions from SAP


The most exciting thing about business analytics now versus ever before is that its going to be easy. And it has not been easy before. And it is going to be mainstream for the masses and innersole and embedded in everything you do because we now have the technologies available to us to make that possible. So previously Analytics was corded off to people on the labs for the few. Everyone’s point of reference was that it is complex and difficult. It’s the tipping point now that we can make possible for the people everyone in the organization whether you sit in the HR, Sales or Marketing that you can leverage analytics in a very quick, easy consumable way to help you make better decisions. So when we talk about business intelligence and we talk about Analytics, the most exciting thing is that the customer now understands that they are everywhere. Analytics, Business Intelligence is everywhere. Its not a report or something to be dealt with after the fact. It is actually happening you need those insights and analysis at every step in your day to day business processes. So the most exciting thing is that the customers have an appetite for that and they see that. They are saying that I can’t have this as piece something separate. I need to have this right in the thick of while I am executing my day to day job. If my job is to hire people, if its to manage benefits, if I am a head of marketing, my KPIs drive around market share and pipeline generation, I need to be able to have business intelligence and Analytics right there while I am making my decisions. And it is exciting that the customers are pulling and asking for that and then the combination of what we have in terms of our technology innovations to be able to deliver it, I guess that is the tipping point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to express your views here...